Well, we had another check-up and ultrasound this morning. I am so excited because everything looks great!! My placenta has moved up and out of the way and there are still no signs of toxemia or hellp to be found. Yay! Ella is 3 pounds 13 ounces and in the 51st percentile. Ethan is still hanging on to the 25th percentile so that certainly is a change! She's doing everything she should be doing and growing well, so I am really excited at the thought of having a full term, complication-free pregnancy!!! It's getting really close and I am getting nervous, but for the most part I am getting really excited at the thought of a new baby. Our preparations are moving along and I feel like our house should be 'newborn ready' in time for our little lady. Being prepared always makes me happy :)Tomorrow we start childbirth classes, and considering we never made it that far before I am excited to see what it's all about!
The weather has been in the high 50's and 60's and this is certainly helping my chipper mood :) We have been playing with Ethan outside at night and he loves it! Dan is trying to make him a soccer player, but as far as I can tell he really prefers to pitch! Ethan is just getting so big and is so darn cute I can barely stand it. He is answering questions and saying what he wants and what he doesn't want quite clearly and stubbornly. When I say "Love you Ethan" he sweetly replies "Love you too Mama". I think that's the best. Simple, but great. He is awfully stubborn though, a trait I am afraid he couldn't escape with two stubborn parents. Dan has also inspired my little man to be a cook, demanding to mix anything that needs to be stirred. Now if I could just convince him he is still too small to use the stove safely!
Gabrielle had her reversal surgery this week and did really well! She is being released from the hospital today. Couldn't ask for better. She will be back up and running around soon enough and this whole nightmare will be behind us. She's a tough lady and has handled this better than most adults would. I am so proud of her and hopes she knows how special she is :)
We are blessed and spring is coming! Perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment