Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ending another year...

As we all end yet another year, I can't help but be a bit reminiscent of all that's happened this year. It's been a big year for our family, one I really want to remember and learn from. We almost lost Gabrielle, but somehow she's still here and getting closer to a teenager with every minute. I don't know how she made it through her health scare, but I sure am grateful everyday that she pulled through. Ethan went from a baby to a toddler in what seems like a moment. New words are flying out of his mouth and he has formed his own little personality. We have another baby on the way and before I know it Ella will be here and change everything... again! I won't lie and say it's been an easy year, it hasn't, but we have a lot to be thankful for and a lot to look forward to in '09. I suppose that is my resolution for this year - to remember all I have to be thankful for and try and be grateful for those things everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment